Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. Just wanted to let you know that i just finished working on my FMIC setup and i wanted to show some pics for anyone who may be interested in turbo charging there TC.

If you rinterested in a kit just let me know.

Thanks,
Chris
[email protected]

· Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well the price can vary depending on what you want. I can do all custom piping like the ones pictured for $400 shipped. or if your a DIY-er I can supply a universal piping kit with all the neccessary couplers and clamps for $300 shipped. (but it will require that you measure and cut your own pipes for your intercooler.

If you want an intercooler like the one this kit is designed for its a 22x10x3 with 2.5" inlets and nicely polished aluminum tanks. and they are $300 shipped. THey are very nice high quality intercoolers. dual weave fins and everything. Very top notch!

The pipes can be made to fit a bigger intercooler if you like. however that size is what fits the best in the front bumper of the car. I wouldnt recommend doing anything bigger.

Thanks,
Chris
[email protected]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.