Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

· Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to see everyone who has aftermarket rims on their car. I can't find a good color to go with the Flint Mica because its just a dark grayish color. Would love to see/hear some suggestions. Right now I'm looking at the 5Zigen Pro Racer GN+

-Eric

· Registered
202 Posts
I think gunmetal or black with a polished lip would be ideal. If I ever get the wheels I want, I might get either gold or bronze.

· Former '05er
12,590 Posts
Originally posted by buderic@Jan 13 2006, 07:49 PM
I would like to see everyone who has aftermarket rims on their car. I can't find a good color to go with the Flint Mica because its just a dark grayish color. Would love to see/hear some suggestions. Right now I'm looking at the 5Zigen Pro Racer GN+

-Eric
I have those wheels. They are heavy compared to lots of other options, but they are the only 8.5" wide wheels at anything like a reasonable price. If I had to do it again, I would probably get a lighter 8" wheel instead.

· Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Speed tC.... what wheel is that???? They look nice and I think im gonna either get gunmetal or like a silver of some kind.

Lo Bux... the 245 sized tires will still fit on a 8" correct?

-Eric

· Former '05er
12,590 Posts
Yes.

· Former '05er
12,590 Posts
That's about the same as the GN+. zoltiz measured his at 21.5, I suspect mine are very close.

· Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
No
its hard to choose what will look good on a Flint Mica.

-Eric

· Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Can anyone with a Flint Mica tell me what COLOR your rims are and maybe post some pictures? I can't decide what color, thats the hardest part.

-Eric

· Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Simplespirit do you have any ideas on what rims would look good? I want 17X8" so i can put 245's on it. Oh and your topic about all of those rims is really nice, thanks for doing that, but its still very hard to pick a single rim type out of the 100's.

-Eric

· Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I would like to spend less than 1000 on the rims alone. 17" is perfect for me because that lowers the price a lot. I wouldn't want anything heavier than stock which is 20 somethin pounds right? Does that answer everything? Thanks for the help.

-Eric

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.