Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello.

I've been hanging around here for the past couple of weeks. I found this site while researching the tC. It was the best source of info that I found, so I kept hanging around.

I'm a mid-30's guy currently working in enterprise networking. I grew up in a car family, as my dad was a short-track race mechanic for many years and now has his own shop. I almost followed the same route, but ended up in all sorts of other careers including electrical engineering, robotics engineering & design, and now networking.

I have too many hobbies for my own good including martial arts, golf, softball, and I am an avid online gamer (much to the chagrin of my wife).

I became interested in buying a Scion tC when I started looking for a small, sporty car that was more fuel efficient than my other vehicles. I immediately fell for the tC after my first test drive and have been a man on a mission to get one since. I recently picked up my 06 Flint Mica 5-speed and I love it!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Welcome and enjoy!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Welcome, great color choice.. Pull up a post and make your self at home

·
Premium Member
1,713 Posts
Awesome & Welcome!!!!

·
Registered
958 Posts
yes.. welcome indeed.. you don't know what you've gotten yourself into.. i'm almost 20 days into being a new member and look at how many posts i've had... i'm YSTC forum loser.. i'm constantly looking at work hiding from my boss so I don't get caught.. be aware... post at your own risk... lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.