Scion tC Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
guys,
I am having the best time of my life. I came to usa 3 years ago. I finished grad school and finally got a job. I wanted to get a car and researched like mad. But when a friend told me abt, Tc I checked out the website and man, whoa, I fell in love with it.
I just got TC Flint Mica 5-Speed manual. Right now I dont have any money for extra options. I almost bought the rear spoiler but decided against it as it ruins the classy look of my car. I ordered security system and a leather shift knob for now.

Anyways, Please welcome to the family of proud Scion TC owners. I hope to pimp this beauty real soon. I could use some help in the coming days regarding this.

Have fun guys....
Raj

·
Registered
999 Posts
Welcome. You shouldn't have bought the Scion Security, it is very weak. With the money you would've saved, you coulda had a very reliable Viper Security System.

Hope you enjoy your tC for years!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the kind words guys. Here are some pictures.
This scary guy with moustache is me....., u can see i am brimming with pride..

This is a friend of mine who drove me from the dealership....( I wasn't too comfortable with stick shift
...its all changed now...

There are some more pictures with my boss and his fiance..will post em if he is ok with it.

And i will add a whole lot of pics very soon.
happy driving guys...
Raj

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
guys , please suggest me a good mat for my TC.
I did not get the one from dealer( as i thought 150 is too much ). Am i wrong. Please tell me which one to buy as i dont want to dirty the interior of my sweety.
thanks
Raj

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi Guys,
As some of you may now I bought my TC in the first week of september. I was too busy all these days. However, this weekend i made some time, got myself a new Diital camera and shot some cool pics. Please tell me what u think.....
happy riding....
Raj

Near a Hindu Indian Temple

somewhere at a warehouse in suburbs of Syracuse

one more at the same spot

look how the fall colors make this picture even more beautiful

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
Looks beautiful, a lot like my car! =)

·
Registered
5 Posts
I just bought my new Scion. i am from MA and I have not seen one scion tc anywhere. I am kibnda excited to show it off. i get it on Sat. its a standard so it should be excititng. I never drove a standard before, but ehy when your young you got to have fun and if u like driving. Then having a standard is the way to go.

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Originally posted by eagles5513@Oct 27 2004, 12:27 PM
I just bought my new Scion. i am from MA and I have not seen one scion tc anywhere. I am kibnda excited to show it off. i get it on Sat. its a standard so it should be excititng. I never drove a standard before, but ehy when your young you got to have fun and if u like driving. Then having a standard is the way to go.
Well you will be at least the third person on this forum who bought a 5-speed tC and never drove a stick before
Takes time to learn, but it's very rewarding.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hi guys,
Sorry I have been away for a long time. I have been putting in too many hours at work. The stupid snow in Syracuse didn't allow me to ride much in my Scion. However I should say I enjoyed driving in the slick and slippery roads and on the thruway with snow coming down hard. I guess its more fun to be messing with mother nature than to sit home and complain.

Anyways, the other day I went to starbuck on my campus and I found another Scion TC parked on the side. At first I felt very angry that someone else has the same sweet ride as I did. I even thought of keying that car somehow. But I know I can never do that to a Scion TC. Can I? Can you? no you cant.

I jumped out of the car, in the middle of the road and managed to take a picture of my baby with its cousin. LOL. Its a very rare sight to find two scions, much less the same color. Here is the picture. Hope ya all like it.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
I think your pictures capture the essence of what flint mica really looks like more than any I've seen before.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts