Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

· Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i have had it for about a week, i haven't had any time to do much as of getting on the forum or doing stuff to the car.

i ordered exact fit seat covers to protect the interior (i work construction 3 days a week and dont want to dirty it) and i am waiting for the trd springs to get here they are on back order..

i also have the ipod upgrade (very useful in my situation) and the hotchkis sway bar.

as far as my next mod i donno im stuck between an aftermarket alarm, carbon fiber hood, intake, exhaust, the list goes on..any ideas?

here she is...

· Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
werd same here, what kind of alarm are you getting? i just purchased a Viper 791XV the one with the lcd alarm it was 2 seperate shock sensors one if someone touches the car it will chirp and another if it gets hit again it will go off....

also bought a glass sensor
a tilt/motion sensor ( i hate towtrucks)
and a backup battery system

will post more pics when its lowered but for now here are these...

i really like this one...

· Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i wonder if i should have erased my plate number..lol

· Registered
2,278 Posts
I am getting a python system this weekend, not sure the model number, but it is a middle of the road system. Make sure you get a shock sensor that is a seperate mountable sensor and not part of the bacis processor section, it is hard to get accurate readings out of that thing. Python and Viper are made by DEI (same systems) so I assume the audio place should know the different type of sensor.

· Registered
1,686 Posts
your notice how every '06 person has posted a pic of the steering wheel.... and how when only the '05's were out.... you hardly saw any steering wheel pics?

· Premium Member
1,691 Posts
Originally posted by greg091@Jul 5 2005, 06:34 PM
i wonder if i should have erased my plate number..lol
Does it really matter? How many hundreds of people see your plate everyday?

· Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
just got my tc lowered last week
take a look at these shots there is a HUGE difference in the way it looks and drives, man i love how the trd springs just lower it a little and offer it a lot clearner look

here are my interior seat covers i bought

and my intake i put it..

· Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
from the factory:
ipod stereo
hotchkis front strut bar
trd springs

aftermarket:
k&n cold air intake
viper 791 xv alarm

soon to come (tomorrow morning):
oil change
redline mtl synthetic tranny fluid

· Registered
242 Posts
yikes! those seat covers are terrible!
they look like an old civics crappy seats! i really think the stock seats are high quality, because they dont have the cheap look and feel of regular stock seats, but those covers give it that look. lose um, you don't want to put low quality looking seat covers on when you have very high quality seats underneath. i can see the point of seat covers but those arnt good. the rest of your ride is great! also just so you know, your picks are probebly what finalized my pick of flint mica, so thx

· Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
i love flint mica, it really shines in the sunlight and is nice and dark at night...

the seat covers will probably come off end of this month before school

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.