Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,504 Posts
Welcome to the site. Where in the SouthEast are you? First plave I would look is Ken at trdsparks.com but thats about as much as i know. My tC is still bone stock.

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
I hope it wasn't a miscategorized post

If not - welcome to the Southeast!

·
Premium Member
16,504 Posts
Originally posted by swolenoggin@Feb 5 2005, 05:04 PM
i am from nashville, tn anything other tc's from the area hit me up.
i'm down in Chattanooga.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
anything good going in nooga...we have a pretty big following of cars in nashville...not neccesarily all scions but imports none the less. you should come up sometime next time we have a meet...we had one jan 29th we had about 14 scions and about 70 other imports there...hit me up

·
Premium Member
16,504 Posts
I haven't met up with anyone else here in the city but i've hung out with some of the guys from Atlanta once. I'll see about coming up but the perfect idea would be all the Scions from Atlanta and Nashville meet half way here. Brilliant!

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
I'd go up to 'nooga for a meet, I can get my Matrix buddy from Knoxville to show, but try making others from Atl to come... Though Jeff and Dan are very close being in Marietta and all...

·
Premium Member
16,504 Posts
Give me some possible dates and I could talk to my dealer into maybe providing some sponsorship if alot of people show up. They've sponsored a get together before i had my car. Memphis and Kentucky sound pretty far, though. Memphis is 6 hours away. The more, the merrier is suppose. You know we'd have to be the Dirty South Scions, though.

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Last spring we took our Southeast Matrix club to Dragon's Tail - had a hell of a 3-day weekend - ran the Dragon several times, grilled some steaks and drank a lot of beer / southern comfort / vodka / bourbon... We had 2 cabins, one ran about $75 / night, and the other one about a $100/ night - had 7 or 8 cars, 2 dogs, 3 kids and some locals had goats...

We should definitely think about doing the same thing this spring - closer to April.

·
Premium Member
16,504 Posts
^^^ I've been wanting to run that since my coworker showed me the map of it. He was planning to take his Kawasaki there until he dropped it a few weeks ago. First ride on a new set of tires.

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
If you want to justify buying new tires - run the Dragon couple of times - you will need new rubber. The sides of our cars were covered with rubber dust after just one run. 3-4 runs and you are half way through your tread...

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
so is there gonna be a meet or what i need dates so that i can get off...oh who would be interested in getting a scion exposed meet in nashville...something poppd the idea to me so i am seeing who is interested...we were thinking bout u using the titans stadium...anybody interested...

·
Premium Member
16,504 Posts
Nashville isn't very far for me but I doubt most if any of the Atlanta guys would anna drive 4 hours to meet up, hence I suggested 'nooga.

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
What he said. I'll drive to 'nooga but will not drive to Nashville

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.