Scion tC Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought for sure this guy would beat me. I know him from school and let me tell you hes a complete jerk. He used to tease me about things so i lined up with him after a sped by me a cut me off we looked at each other, nodded, and the race was on. I cleanly took of in first (I learned how to drive in a stick shift.) Due to some of the mods im sure he had (exhaust and CAI) i was almost positive he would manage to squeeze out a win but he actually lost by more than half a car length. I felt happy to beat a douce bag like that who thinks his car is the mach 1 or something. My car is completly stock. I doubt he also knew how to shift well.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
^^ i agree. I dont street race often. In fact i wrote a 33 page research paper against it. but this kid was asking for it. If i ever do race its safely on an open street. I want to learn how to drive on a track. i know those guys would kick my ass if i were to try and race them on an autoX track.

·
Registered
8,640 Posts
^^ i agree. I dont street race often. In fact i wrote a 33 page research paper against it. but this kid was asking for it. If i ever do race its safely on an open street. I want to learn how to drive on a track. i know those guys would kick my ass if i were to try and race them on an autoX track.
Oxymoron, but I get what you're saying ;) You in college or what?

Track: $95 Track [email protected] Springs-Street of Willow- July28-29 SoCal - S2KI Honda S2000 Forums

AutoX: California Sports Car Club - Solo - SCCA

Buy a helmet ;)

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nope ill be in college next year I'm about to be a senior in high school. And to Ravage speed, that is why i swore he was going to beat me. i still feel as though he shouldve beat me. i feel like my win was frome soley shifting correctly.

·
Registered
43 Posts
a win is a win. if he sees your taillights and you never see his, then congrats

·
Registered
43 Posts
exactly. and if he uses a BS excuse like "i missed a gear" doesn't matter. losers make excuses

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Im just glad he got over the fact that his car isnt that cool. His muffler is like an L shape. it proceeds above his bumper...

l
__l Similar to that design

1 - 11 of 11 Posts