Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the first car that I'm going to have the $$ to do what I want to do with it. I've done searches for performance parts for tC's....I'm sure you can guess the overwhelming amount of sites.

So...brings me to my question. After Intake and exaust...What are the first MODS that I should do?

BTW Awsome site!!

·
Premium Member
16,847 Posts
Originally posted by Biggee@Oct 3 2005, 03:30 PM
What are the first MODS that I should do?
The actual first thing you should do is a search. Welcome to the site, btw.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
what i did was look for the most angular rigid and otherwise robotic kind of body kit i could find and paint it with primer. i found a giant NO FEAR decal and stuck it on the rear window. i tinted all of the windows so that you can barely see out of them.

then i went to the local autosupply store's dumpster and found an old coffee can that i jerry-rigged to my exhaust to make sound like im going fast, but when im only shifting into second.

i found some really cool fire decals that i put on my side windows because i really like my car to be the absolute most flaming ride in town.

and for the coup de grace, i found these flashing spray-nozzle lights that flash between blue and green, so now i can keep my wipers on all the time and it will look just that sexy.

·
Registered
4,894 Posts
My first mods will be: Mud Guards + Hotchkis strut bar.

·
Registered
5,132 Posts
Originally posted by Biggee@Oct 3 2005, 12:30 PM
This is the first car that I'm going to have the $$ to do what I want to do with it. I've done searches for performance parts for tC's....I'm sure you can guess the overwhelming amount of sites.

So...brings me to my question. After Intake and exaust...What are the first MODS that I should do?

BTW Awsome site!!
The answer: better tires; and if it fits the budget, wider wheels with even better tires! That's the best mod there is and should be the first, even before suspension mods.

-Ed

·
Registered
11,890 Posts
Originally posted by Dmitry82@Oct 14 2005, 11:28 AM
Why everyone talking about better tires????
Is stock YOKOHAMA that bad????
Quite the understatement, several people have gotten in wrecks due to the horrible rubber that the car comes with. Only way I've been able to avoid all of the wrecks in the tC is because of upgraded rubber... if not for that I'm sure my baby would have been damaged quite badly.

·
Registered
4,894 Posts
Stock tires are usually Bridgestone Potenzas now...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.