Scion tC Forums banner

What was/will be your first mod on your Tc?

• 1. Rims

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2. Tint

• 3. Intake

• 4. Exhaust

• 5. Stereo/ICE

• 6. Suspension

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was wondering how everyone prioritized their modifications to their cars???

Did not include everthing I could think of just the basic stuff everyone usally does..

·
Registered
832 Posts
First highly technical modification was the installation of chrome valve caps. After that I added a subwoofer once I got past not wanting to dissasemble my brand new car.
Next will be a bit of an altitude decrease and then I'm done until an ecu upgrade comes out.

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
D'oh. That would have been the third mod on that car...I had the sub installed and the exhaust on when the blazer ate me.
On the new car...it was...wheels, sub, exhaust at the same time.

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
I think I did the springs /sway first. Could have been tint - but all within the first week.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Tint will be first.

(I'm a late bloomer.)

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
I had the dealership tint mine before accepting delivery, increased my payment by about a $1.50 or so, I think, but meh. My short antenna's on its way as we speak, but I don't think that qualifies as a "mod"

·
Registered
402 Posts
I had the AM/FM 6-disc cd, Scion Security system, and rear bumper app. (don't think that one counts) added a week after I got it. Next will proabably be tint.

·
Registered
223 Posts
I did the stereo thing first, because I had mine from my last car lying around and it was the easiest to install.

I need to get on the tint bandwagon...

late

1 - 20 of 67 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.