Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so im walking out of a restaurant tonight and everything was going great. me and my girl were having a great night. there is a space open next to my car and this POS sunfire with 23908534 dents in it pulls into it while im walking to my car. im about 20 feet away at this point and they are getting out. 2 in the front, 2 in the back. so im standing at my trunk waiting for them (its a 2 door sunfire). they are drunk as all hell, first kid get out and pulls up the seat, then the second one comes out leans on the door when hes getting out and wouldnt you know it... BAM right into my front fender. i was so mad i diddnt even know what to say!!! i couldnt believe it happened right in front of my eyes!
i wanted to grab him by the throat i was so mad. but i just left because that wouldnt solve anything obviously. the funny thing is, is that this was like the first time i park near other cars and look what i get! i havent even made the first payment yet on my car!!!!

·
Registered
444 Posts
that sucks...i think i would a resorted to punching them in the face lol...i guess ur a bigger man than me.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i wanted to sooo bad. i have a short fuse to begin with but oh well. dents are more then likely going to happen. just seeing the first one happen right in front of me puts me at a loss for words.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Yeah that sucks, I still don't trust people with my car so I always park far away. I would rather walk a couple more feet then seeing a dent in my car.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Yeah screw that, make em pay for it. I got dented by a friend at work and you better belive his insurance paid for it to be fixed.

·
Registered
48 Posts
hell yeah make em pay! if it was me i may not have writen down the plate etc, but i know for damned sure i would have atleast rip his wipers off, slashed his tires, mule kick a door or something. i hate how inconciderate people are. sorry to hear man. good luck keepin other people from doin it again.
i have an idea, maybe a little off the wall but here goes, you know those noodle floats they have for pools? split one down the middle and glue magnets onto the flat part, then keep em in your car till you park in a lot, just stick em on the sides. i doubt anyone would notice if you painted them to match the color of your car. might look stupid though.
anyway thats my 25 cents

·
Registered
142 Posts
Feel bad for you, man. I try to always park away from people. One day, in my Toyota, I got a dent but not from another car but from a shopping cart.

My wife happened to be in the car waiting for me at a supermarket. She called me while I was inside telling me that this old guy was too lazy to walk and put the shopping cart back into the storage area. So, he pushed it from where his car was which was on the other side of the storage area.

The cart did not make it into the storage but strayed right (since the parking lot sloped down hill) and hit my rear fender which happened to be in the same row as the storage !!!

I came running out and saw the old guy sitting still in his car looking scared so I did not want to confront him.

What an idiotic thing to do. I just can't believe how stupid some people can be.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Same kind of thing happened to me Sunday. I just cant stand people! I get to my car and there's my beautiful black cherry pearl painted chipped of my right rear fender. I haven't even made my first payment yet. From now on, I park in the back of the parking lot.. but then, I gotta worry about getting it stolen! AAHHH! You just cant win!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Take it to a dent removal shop in your area. They can make it look like new again without paint for less than 100 bucks. That's worth not getting beat up by a bunch of drunks, and you won't have to look at it again and re-live all the painful memories.

Steve

·
Registered
957 Posts
I still currently have my 96 Mustang Gt, and a few months back a kid.. 18 year old.. i mean i'm 21, but i still have 3 years on the "kid" he's in his beat up honda crx... he's blasting his music thinking he's "cool." didn't really mind him, I was in the parking lot just doing some maintenance, checking the oil etc. and this kid parks RIGHT NEXT to me.. my car is old, but I still park my car away from "danger." Kid parks, comes out with his buddies and the kid on the passenger side, just rips the door open.. I'm korean, kid comes out pulling pranks with the "fake chinese" accent and all.. and dings my door... its just not a ding.. i'm surprised my windows did not crack.. it was that bad..

Now, I don't go any where without my trusty Louisvill.. I used to play baseball in high school and had a habit of carrying it around..

so I gave them a lecture and they started giving me lip.. no one even said sorry or NOTHING.. now, i'm korean, but i'm a big guy.. I even played football, I was middle line backer.. and I guess these guys weren't intimidated at all since it was 3 of them and just poor o me.. so to even the playing field i brought out my bat..

i told them.. i'm just gonna give it one good shot, and we'll call it even.. they got in the way... I then threw my bat at the car.. luckily it missed the body and hit the windshield.

so to stop my yapping~ moral of the story.. FULL RETALIATION is the way to go, pay back is a b***ch!!

·
Registered
142 Posts
Originally posted by MustangJolly@Sep 1 2005, 11:53 AM
i told them.. i'm just gonna give it one good shot, and we'll call it even.. they got in the way... I then threw my bat at the car.. luckily it missed the body and hit the windshield.

so to stop my yapping~ moral of the story.. FULL RETALIATION is the way to go, pay back is a b***ch!!
Hahaha, you're one crazy dude.

I have the club (steering wheel lock) in my car. Hopefully I will just use it the way it's meant to be.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
yeah, i had a mini bat in the celica... sadly i diddnt have it with me bc i took everything out of the celica and its in the garage

·
Registered
35 Posts
Buddy of mine used to bounce at a bar in downtown Troy, NY (if anyone went to RPI or has ever been in the Albany area, you know what I'm talking about here) and always carried a night stick and 14" Mag Light in his truck. That Mag Light must have weighed 20 lbs. I swear it would have killed anyone that got hit! Although the night stick could certainly do some damage when swung by 6'5" 325 lbs offensive lineman! All I ever have are my golf clubs, maybe I'll "invest" in something more accessible.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.