Scion tC Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On my way to work this morning... was running a little late & saw a silver tC on west bound I-80... traffic was so slow that we were next to each other from Roseville into Sac... Let's just say the woman driving wasn't exactly Scion's target audience

I wish traffic was lighter, not just so I'd be on time for work, but because I wanted to see it from different angles

·
Registered
181 Posts
Originally posted by Wes@Jul 22 2004, 11:29 AM
Grr, darn old people, stop buying our cars.
hey i resemble that...

uhhh.. i mean Damon (inevitablegod) resembles that remark

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Hey my mom likes my car so much she may end up getting one for herself...

We all know that the car was meant to attract the younger generations but the tC has such great style and value... anyone who sees it regardless of age will probably like it.

·
Registered
37 Posts
i still haven't seen one either....hopin my will be the first in the area...should be any day now...the boat got to port on monday

·
Registered
793 Posts
I only know of 2 that have been sold so far, within a hours drive of me. Haven't been lucky enough to see either of them on the road....so I'll just keep pretending mine is the only one (once I get it, that is), until I see another.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Originally posted by Jenn@Jul 22 2004, 12:15 PM
I still have not seen another one on the road yet.
Jenn, i passed a white one near Birkdale on Sunday. AND the so in so didnt wave back!!!

·
Registered
197 Posts
I hope tC drivers become like corvette drivers. I'm, honestly, a corvette NUT...I love corvettes. my dream is a 1971 stingray with the 454ci V8, and I'll do a custom racing automatic 6-speed tranny...

but anyways, since the corvette is such an enthusist's car usually corvette drivers wave to each other all the time. I hope to see tC drivers doing the same. I know when I see one I'm gonna wave!

·
Registered
5 Posts
I agree totally! I was just talking to my friend the other day about that. I think the TC is an awesome car. I can't wait till I get mine (hopefully in 2 weeks) and deck it out and eventually get the supercharger on it and so on.
I'll be wavin to all fellow TC, XA, XB drivers for that matter. Cause I like them all.

·
Registered
999 Posts
Corvettes here are usually driven by older people (50ish+). I've never personally seen them wave at one another though..

·
Registered
167 Posts
i've seen myself driving a tc on the road in my dream while i was sleeping... like 5 weeks ago... that's before i got it... freaky ain't it?..

right now, nothing in my area though...

a young jewish guy approached me once in quickcheck parking lot... he asked me if it's my tc... and told me he's getting one in the future... im just amazed that even people with lot's of money would be interested in one... not being naive though... i know lot's of them are not rich... but i think im just convincing myself that "wow, people really like my car"...

·
Registered
793 Posts
Originally posted by JackerCrack@Jul 23 2004, 10:51 AM
... but i think im just convincing myself that "wow, people really like my car"...
No convincing necessary...

They really DO like your car.

·
Registered
9 Posts
i've seen 2 flint micas in the same day. since then, i haven't seen another one except mine. flint mica is a veryyy popular color!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts