Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Can someone help me go smaller and whiteout the vette plate?
Ok, if this works...its my first! The one weird pic is when they had to drill a hole in my door to pop a dent. The others ones are so-so...Im NOT a photographer.

·
Registered
7,758 Posts
First off, that first picture totally reminded me of an ex-girlfriend, which freaked me out for a second. Not that there's anything wrong with looking like her. hah.

You should be able to click the button that says "Edit" next to your post and take out the
for the picture(s) you want out. I think the Admins can do it for you too.

The tC looks great, but why did you get one if there was already a Vette in your garage? ha.

·
Registered
4,894 Posts
Ooh it's clean... Where in the DFW area do you live? I go down around Grapevine usually at least once a year.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks...I love the vette too, but its not mine!
And no more lookalike ex-girlfriends...Thanks for the editting help.
I work in Grapevine, and well pretty much live there too!

·
Registered
4,894 Posts
Nice. I have some friends in Flower Mound. I've stayed at the Gaylord Texan in Grapevine... Nice hotel

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Its the "do not roll down" stickers b/c I had just got my tint.

·
Registered
11,890 Posts
Originally posted by krdshrk@Dec 14 2005, 04:34 PM
Nice.  I have some friends in Flower Mound.  I've stayed at the Gaylord Texan in Grapevine... Nice hotel
I concur
I go to Dallas/Mesquite/Grapevine once a year as well for QuakeCon... and my little sis lives in Dallas (actually owns/runs a net cafe there too) so I make it as much as I can to visit her as well. Gaylord Texan is a bad ass place, although hella pricey... especially in the bars.

Ugly dogs, by the way
. I'm more of a cat person myself

P.S. Hot tC

·
Registered
232 Posts
nice ride

·
Registered
219 Posts
love the car and color especially

·
Registered
4,894 Posts
Happy Birthday, Anthro! What'd you get for your bday?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.