Scion tC Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got back from seeing Damon at Maita Scion & my order for an Indigo Ink Pearl has been placed

w/out seeing any of the colors, I originally thought I'd want this color, then I saw his Flint Mica... unfortunately, it's a very common color. My mind was still changed & I was going to get a Flint Mica, until today when I went in to place my order and see the Indigo Ink Pearl in person on an xA... It was exactly as I first thought & I changed my mind back...
So, now I'm looking at an ETA of mid August

Thanks for being so patient Damon! I really appreciate all the help too!
Michael, it was nice to meet you too!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Nice Eric!!! You will not regret the indigo ink! I just got mine yesterday and It is seriously the best color. I didn't realize that it had the flicks in the paint like that of the flint mica. I saw the flint mica in person and actually didn't like it. It just didn't stand out. (no offense to anyone who got the flint!)

Anyway, hope it arrives soon and thanks for the great site/forum...

·
Registered
999 Posts
Originally posted by Eric@Jul 30 2004, 01:15 PM
unfortunately, it's a very common color.
Awwww I hope it isn't THAT common. Sort of how like most Acura TL's or luxury cars are silver or black.

·
Registered
197 Posts
silver's the most commonly requested color in the past 3 years I think for new cars, so manufactures are meeting the demand by rolling out most new cars in silver. Look at most the new car's promo shots you see. a lot, but I'm not gonna say "most," are silver. The "shortage" of flint mica scion is seeing with the tC comes from the fact they expected to see more silver orders, but flint mica is truly appealing when you see it in person for the first time, so many, many people are ordering it.

just a little tidbit. I said it in another thread but if you want to see your tC in your driveway sooner, you may want to go to the dealer and discuss different color options...I was about to drive off the lot with the flint mica, but someone else bought it before we got back to the toyota/scion dealership from the mazda place and we ordered a black sand and it got in 5 days...

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Yeah there is nothing that beats the Indigo Ink. I believe it is the perfect color for the scion, but thats my $.02

·
Registered
619 Posts
COngrats Eric. I know you'll enjoy it.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Originally posted by QuadinScionTC@Jul 31 2004, 08:29 AM
Yeah there is nothing that beats the Indigo Ink. I believe it is the perfect color for the scion, but thats my $.02
i totally agree. The one they had at my dealer was indigo ink, and the car looked amazing.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Grats Eric on placing the order!!!!

·
Registered
26 Posts
I got a super white! and I absolutely love it! so many people turn their heads when they see the car. and i always get compliments about the color!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts