Scion tC Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got my tC last night at 7 and already put over 100 miles on it!! i almost said 100K miles bc i am so used to saying my car has 100something K miles!!

I love this car!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
the only thing weird about the car is the windshield wiper on the passenger side is curved but other than that i love to car whole. i want to think of a name for it

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Congrats... I think the windshield wiper is designed like that so it won't leave a line in your windshield...

·
Registered
335 Posts
I love that color. If my hadn't of gotten her xA in that color I might have waited for that one.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by FrostbytetC@Aug 6 2004, 06:25 PM
HOTT! First one i've seen in that color! Congrats on your new baby!
thanks!! thats the first thing EVERYONE says about my car is the color. As you might see the poll in another thread, seems that everyone doesnt like that color. but once you own it, you know you love the color!

even my bf said he digs it, at first he saw it on the lot (test drive) he didnt like it, the color it was more of a girl's color (which is good! lol) but now he just loves it. he's got my pics on other forums all over the place!!

liz

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by imasaf@Aug 6 2004, 06:13 PM
Congrats... I think the windshield wiper is designed like that so it won't leave a line in your windshield...
really? i never thought of that, i'll check that out to see if it doesnt leave lines.

·
Registered
181 Posts
congrats on finally getting your tC!!!!

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
pics are kinda shi*ty but here's more pics. will prolly get better pictures tomorrow considering my bf took these! LOL

1 - 10 of 10 Posts