Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well... after 1 month & 2 days our Indigo Ink Pearl 5spd tC is finally here!!!

On the first review of my g/f's credit Scion wanted to give us 10.5% financing
... so we went somewhere else (local bank) and got 6.25%
.... the car came in today about 12:30pm & now our dealer tells us he can more than likely get us a better APR than 6.25%!!!
WOW... looks like they really want our business.... we'll see what happens & I'll post some pics if it's still daylight when we get back!!!

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
1 month wait is nothing, especially for a 5-speed. Congrats!

·
Premium Member
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Of course... the dealer didn't listen when I asked them NOT to drill holes in the front bumper & NOT to put their badge on the rear.

·
Registered
28 Posts
oh man. I HATE when the dealer drills the holes. I'll leave the car at the dealer and make them put on a new bumper before I let them get away with that crap. Stupid shady dealers.

·
Registered
228 Posts
the holes... i don't understand why everybody is so pissed because of the holes.
couldn't you just fill them up with something and just use that marker-thingy (somebody said they got it from the dealer to cover small scratches) to cover it up? is it really that great of a deal?

and the badge - it was discussed already somewhere on this forum, that it's not too hard to debadge it...

tho i agree, dealer shouldn't do something you specifically ASK them NOT to do.

·
Registered
299 Posts
hrm... im gonna have to search about getting my baby debadged!!! .. dont really want my dealer logo.. its OoGLiE... but at least i dont have drilled holes in the front bumper.. !!! hey funkyfresh.. what's that thing you said at the home depot where you can attach the front plate w/o drilling holes?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts