Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So after about a month of getting the reach around and being told i need a cosigner, I got approved for my loan and picked up my tC yesterday. Its a 2006 5 speed, Flint Mica, and nothing but the standard features
. Sure some of the add-ons would have been nice, but this car is loaded as it stands, granted im coming from a 15 y/o VW Corrado. I've loved these cars since they came out, and i couldnt be happier right now...I just wish i could take a break from driving it. Left the lot with 7 miles, and im up near 140 now

just wanted to share the good news, ive been lingerin here the past week or so, and seems like a pretty decent community here, and not a buncha jackasses like on some other sites. Now, i just gotta get some pics up..although i think most of us have seen a bone stock FM tC before

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
congrats, and great choice. welcome to our site. dont be a stranger.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
Originally posted by Aurion12@Nov 5 2005, 10:00 AM
ive been lingerin here the past week or so, and seems like a pretty decent community here, and not a buncha jackasses like on some other sites.
you havent met jake yet.

·
Premium Member
16,504 Posts
Originally posted by inevitablegod+Nov 5 2005, 02:27 PM-->QUOTE (inevitablegod @ Nov 5 2005, 02:27 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-Aurion12
@Nov 5 2005, 10:00 AM
ive been lingerin here the past week or so, and seems like a pretty decent community here, and not a buncha jackasses like on some other sites.
you havent met jake yet.

[/b]
I. Hate. You.

Welcome new guy and congrats and don't listen to them.

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
welcome new guy!!!! You better listen to D, he is a wise man. Pliss will trap you into troll-bait!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.