Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Flint Mica, Automatic, Came with 2 miles on it. Beautiful! Internet pictures do not do it justice! Way better than my 96 civic! I am in love people! I wish it was a girl so I could have sex with it. Hehe!

I'M SO HAPPY!!!

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
congrats on your new ride. as far as the having sex with it thing, pass on that, flop down the "social space" and have sex in it. congrats again, you chose the best color ever.

·
Registered
112 Posts
NICE!! congrats on the purchase, how long did you wait? get as many pics as you can, hopefully your digi cam is 3.0 megapixels or higher. Any opts? what about the oil change thing, did you get any?

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by WAHCHING@Jul 29 2005, 08:35 PM
NICE!! congrats on the purchase, how long did you wait? get as many pics as you can, hopefully your digi cam is 3.0 megapixels or higher. Any opts? what about the oil change thing, did you get any?
i had to wait 3 weeks. i think i got the floormats and the rear bumper protector. i didnt want em, but whatever. got the 3 oil changes. and paid $995 for the free maintenance until 55,000 miles. well not really "free", but it's a lot cheaper in the long run than paying each time.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.