1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Cool ride , sweet, welocome

·
Registered
23 Posts
Man,when they first released pics of those TYC taillights, I thought they were the most horrific looking lights ever made, but you definitely proved me wrong. Those lights complement the white perfectly. The car is HOT,keep up the good work!

·
Registered
263 Posts
Hey Apic02, sweet SW tC man. Those TYC tail lights are really awsome, I think I might just have to get them as well. (Have a SW). How much did they run?

Keep us posted on what you do with it, and I know what you mean...I've been driving mine so much since I got it 3 weeks ago.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks for the comments.. yea i was thinking about tinting them most likely will do that.. hopefully soon..
thanks aj2k3.. im pretty sure i got them somewhere around 375.. im hoping to add tints and couple other things to the car.. nothing to much i would like to keep it as sleek and simple as i can.. haha yea this car is great..
good luck with ure SW too..

·
Registered
586 Posts
Could you take some more pics of the tc with the tail lights. I have a sw and i am unsure as to if i want the other tail lights. Thanks!

p.s Good luck with it.

·
Registered
250 Posts
I think it will look better with darker tailight, just my 2 cent, nice car i like the white one.my first choice

·
Registered
195 Posts
where in bergen county you live? i use to live around there. it isnt to far from my county either. nice ride

·
Registered
250 Posts
Nice ride, nice color

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.