Scion tC Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i finally got my flint mica tc and i love it, i just need to get used to the clutch. i havent driven stick in two years so im a bit rusty. anyway i was wondering if anyone has the trd exhaust yet and if you do how does it sound? i was thinking of getting it but i dont want something to loud. also i am looking for a parts store that sells the trd stuff any help would be greatly appreciated thanks

·
Registered
793 Posts
Grats on your car!!!

(Man, I think it's about to break loose because it seems like ALOT of people expect to get their car this week or next week.)

I don't know too much about the TRD parts, but I have heard the exhaust at the dealership. I'm not into loud mufflers, but this thing did have a really nice sound to it. I haven't heard a stock muffler yet, so I'm waiting to hear that before I decide on whether or not I want to save up for the TRD.

Have fun with your car!!!

·
Registered
13 Posts
I test drove a 5spd tC for the first time yesterday. The one I drove had TRD springs and the TRD exhaust. I thought it was very easy to drive. My Accord (what I drive currently) has a long clutch, a low catch point, and very long shifts. The tC was completely the opposite. The tC is fast compared to my stock Accord. I like the sound of the TRD exhaust a lot. It's throaty and it rumbles. It isn't obnoxious like some Apexi exhausts or Tanabe or other brands. Its not too over the top, but it isn't conservative sounding.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Originally posted by Eric@Jul 22 2004, 11:23 AM
Congrats!

There's a post here somewhere w/ a link to a video clip where you can hear the exhaust.... it sounds nice
here's the thread Eric was talking about

http://www.yoursciontc.com/forums/index.ph...topic=130&st=15

should be the post at the very top.. not sure if the video clip is still available or not
but you can check it out

1 - 7 of 7 Posts