Scion tC Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
730 Posts
Another proud tC owner!!! Just don't let your significant other drive it or they'll think they got a new tC...my wife keeps calling it HER car!!!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey guys, sorry I didn't elaborate in my original post....I was too excited and had to go to class...anyway so I was on the waiting list at this dealership about 2 weeks until I finally realized that they happened to be getting every color except the one I wanted...so finally yesterday I called this other dealership...low and behold they have just the one I want and it wasn't presold....I think my heart skipped a beat....so anyway I hauled a$$ over there this morning...and now this baby is mine!

Random stuff: I had a Sentra before, have to get used to the way this drives...quite different and in a good way I must say....the color on the car is beautiful....radio could be better.....got some looks while driving it home too....I think people have no idea what it is...Probably gonna tint later this week...

·
Registered
793 Posts
Congrats hun....glad you had some luck in getting the car sooner!!! I'm sure you'll be turning heads for a long time to come...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts