1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
You know - a more descriptive topic would have helped. I've seen these already.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by krdshrk@Nov 1 2005, 07:28 AM
You know - a more descriptive topic would have helped. I've seen these already.
lol's ok Ive changed the name

·
Registered
5,918 Posts
well i can't view it..someone want to explain tom e what happens in theese 3 movies? Is it jsut a movie of the tc getting dyno tested?

·
Registered
5,918 Posts
haha i saw it.. kinda boring, id rather see it hit the track.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by ALaS@Nov 2 2005, 03:12 PM
haha i saw it.. kinda boring, id rather see it hit the track.
true true...Id look it up again running at scionlife but their forums suck...its so hard to find anything you want due to the small writing...too hard to understand so I stay on this forum site...

·
Premium Member
16,504 Posts
Originally posted by JFBP4991@Nov 6 2005, 02:59 PM
how much does that supercharger cost?
You need to learn to search or just even read through the different sections before you start asking questions. Remember, we have been here for a long time which has led to a lot of questions being asked and already answered.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Originally posted by Plissken+Nov 6 2005, 01:03 PM-->QUOTE (Plissken @ Nov 6 2005, 01:03 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-JFBP4991
@Nov 6 2005, 02:59 PM
how much does that supercharger cost?
You need to learn to search or just even read through the different sections before you start asking questions. Remember, we have been here for a long time which has led to a lot of questions being asked and already answered. [/b]
ROASTED...but like others never say before they flame on you, WELCOME to the site bro...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.