Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,504 Posts
I like smaller spokes personally and if you can find a shot of the wheel showing it from the side and not at an angle i could see it much better and maybe someone could even photochop it on to a tC.

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
Fikse makes some great wheels. You might want to consider Kinesis if you are planning to spend that kind of money, they also custom build very beautiful wheels.

If you still want custom, but don't want to spend $5k, consider CCW. They are also individually made to fit and a lot cheaper, but some people don't care for the styling.

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts

Here's a nice side view of FM5's.

·
Premium Member
16,504 Posts

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
They don't look bad. I have 5 spokes on mine and I like them. You'll have to remember that your brake rotors are much smaller though

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
When rims cost 1/2 of what the car costs - there is something wrong here...

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
it could be worse, people spend 3x more than their civics cost to "tune" and they still come out multi colored one seet traps that run 17s in the 1320. ive seen it happen to friends. it realy is sad.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
it could be worse, people spend 3x more than their civics cost to "tune" and they still come out multi colored one seet traps that run 17s in the 1320. ive seen it happen to friends. it realy is sad.

·
Registered
272 Posts
as mucha s i despise getting knockoff stuff, 500a wheel is way too much for me, u can find knockoffs of the advans, the rota attack is nice and is MUCH MUCH cheaper. rotas arent too shabby either, nothing special but a cheap light wheel.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.