1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
true, and while you managed to catch my feet in a couple pics, you didnt leave me your camera when you left, or i would have kept snapping as we kept working. oh well.

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
Cool pics man! I didn't realize you'd taken a shot of my tC. Now everyone can see what it looks like with the Teins. Thanks!

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by inevitablegod@Oct 8 2005, 07:42 PM
true, and while you managed to catch my feet in a couple pics, you didnt leave me your camera when you left, or i would have kept snapping as we kept working. oh well.
The camera was sitting there...I didn't take it with me.

I like the pic of lance's car where you (damon) stepped into the shot just as I was pushing the button.

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by lo bux racer@Oct 8 2005, 07:48 PM
Cool pics man! I didn't realize you'd taken a shot of my tC. Now everyone can see what it looks like with the Teins. Thanks!
It looked so great sitting there I just had to take a pic. I got one of the supra mixed in with Damon's tC as well.

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
Yeah, but the Supra looks so stock it's painful. It's just lowered a bit. I haven't even bought wheels for it. Of course that's part of what makes it so much fun...

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
wow I never realized how big that thing was...I really need to change that out

what I mean by that is get one that weighs less if it drives alot better I want one

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
cool pics... i've been wondering how complicated it would be... looks too complicated for me... and seeing lance's car now that it's dropped is cool too

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
After doing two or three it takes a little less than three hours if you work hard. The first one takes a very long time, usually 5 or 6 hours.

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Originally posted by tonygtime@Nov 6 2005, 05:31 PM
I live in So Cali.

Interested in getting one of these and wanted to know if anyone has reccomendations on where to get it installed?

Thanks
I'm sure any transmission place would be able to do it. I'm working on cloning Lance though, so hold tight.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I installed this flywheel this weekend along with the TRD exhaust. The flywheel was definitely a noticeable improvement over stock. You can really feel the difference.

The install was not too bad. Lance's instructions were good. In fact, they were very close to the Mitchell On-Demand guide. Great job.

·
Registered
847 Posts
Originally posted by Zygote55+Nov 6 2005, 07:46 PM-->QUOTE (Zygote55 @ Nov 6 2005, 07:46 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-tonygtime
@Nov 6 2005, 05:31 PM
I live in So Cali.

Interested in getting one of these and wanted to know if anyone has reccomendations on where to get it installed?

Thanks
I'm sure any transmission place would be able to do it. I'm working on cloning Lance though, so hold tight. [/b]
^^

i need to find a good shop around me to install it once i order and receive it...

·
Registered
224 Posts
Like the pics...I bet it would be a bitch to install once the supercharger has already been installed!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.