Votes: 0 0.0%
  • RS 1.0 (Red)

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
i got it Jake..... Do a search!

but yah... the only thing the old poll doesnt have that yours does is the red color

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Oh lets not do this, you know everyone is just going to vote for the color that they bought...and I think this has been covered more than a couple of times...not sure though...I guess I am just showing my age

But eh, what the heck ya know I voted for BSP (Of course!)

Someone needs to move this.

·
Registered
580 Posts
U guys are mean when it comes to newbies here! I got the same s**t when I made my first post. And still when you abide by rules they still give you s**t. People gave me crap when I was testing features in the Testing forum. Whats up with that?

I understand about trying to be organized but geez introduce the features to the newbie instead of pointing out whats wrong.

Sorry for the rant.

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Originally posted by pinky25@May 6 2005, 11:35 AM
People gave me crap when I was testing features in the Testing forum. Whats up with that?
I've seen that - and on behalf of the forum "oldies" I apologize - you did not do anything wrong there.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Originally posted by pinky25@May 6 2005, 09:35 AM
U guys are mean when it comes to newbies here! I got the same s**t when I made my first post. And still when you abide by rules they still give you s**t. People gave me crap when I was testing features in the Testing forum. Whats up with that?

I understand about trying to be organized but geez introduce the features to the newbie instead of pointing out whats wrong.

Sorry for the rant.
I voted

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks pinky25 and zoltiz for trying to stick up for me but I don't care what other people think. Ever since I have realized ,in sixthgrade, that other people make mistakes I just stopped careing. I realized it is better to laugh at your own mistakes than to laugh at or point out other peoples mistakes or differences. I could say a few mean things about each of those people but I am not going to stoop to their level! I have a brother just like them so I am immune to the abuse.

I have two question for Plissken, where should my post be and where was the other post by whosthatrussian located? One more, why can't this poll be here? It's not like it matters.

(I am probably doing this wrong but the search doesnt seem to work)

Please check out my other post "totaled scion tc" (member pics, first page, pukeing face.)

(sorry for the life story)

·
Registered
13 Posts
flint mica glitters different colors in the sun! i can't believe it. i love it but
this is my first car that isn't black and i am beginning to think i made a mistake. i feel like this is so not me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ps: pollen is covering my car daily (no garage). will pollen do damage to paint?

·
Registered
427 Posts
I own a FM tC and I love it. However, for the colors available I like the red on the RS 1.0.

That said, I wouldn't own a red car, I just think its purty to look at.

·
Registered
186 Posts
you know what I think...

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.