Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, I just picked up my new tC about a week ago. Love it so far, but I'm having a little trouble with the fan (interior climate control) acting up.

Wondering if anyone else has experienced this problem, and also what should I do about it? I really don't want to have to bring it back to the dealer unless I have to, but I have a feeling I'm gonna have to.

The problem basically is, instead of the climate control fan having all 7 levels of fan speed, I'll only have say 2 or 3 fan speeds. Usually 2. I have a low, and a high, that's it. The bottom 3 or 4 "bars" for the fan speed will all blow air at the same rate (if that makes sense)... instead of a gradual fan speed change through the range.

Doesn't happen 100% of the time. But it's happened enough to make me notice it.

Any ideas? Anyone else faced this?
Thanks.

· Registered
6,498 Posts
I haven't had this problem. There's not always a huge difference in speed or output from one level to the next, but it definitely doesn't feel to me like there are only two settings.

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by basilisk4@Jan 25 2005, 06:07 AM
I haven't had this problem.  There's not always a huge difference in speed or output from one level to the next, but it definitely doesn't feel to me like there are only two settings.
At first I questioned whether it was all in my head or not, but now that it's repeatedly done it, I can tell a distinct difference from when the fan is acting properly, and when it's not.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.