Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fall Fling Car & Truck Show

Maybe we can get together for this one??

They have Drag Racing after the specialty events..... FREE with car show entry.
$5 without.

·
BOOST its what I do!
6,604 Posts
Hey man i am at Shaw AFB SC i wouldnt mind driveing there since it is a saturday. But i would really like to know how many other people would be goin. i would def go if i could get some of my friends around here to go too. So ill see dont count me in yet but i am interested in it very much.

·
Premium Member
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That would be cool.

·
Premium Member
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We will be the biggest group of Scions there with a Tuned Addictions Banner under a green tent.... We will have 1 tC & 5xB's there.

·
BOOST its what I do!
6,604 Posts
We will be there man he also has an xB. So now make it 2 tC's and 6 xB's. Here is what my car looks like and i should have my clutch and fly wheel in there by then.
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/808075

Ill bring my camera and take some pics of the cars

But count us in man my AIM screen name is silverawdimpreza i am always on if i am away im me anyways i work at night so you might be able to contact me during the day. But yea man we are there and we are excited to join in.

Also are you guys going to be racing after wards or just chilling. And what time does it start i might even bring a friend that has a MR2 not sure if he is interested in it yet but we will see. Oh yea is it a 1/4 mile track or 1/8 mile track?

By the way my name is Steve

·
Premium Member
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That's awesome..... we're also bringing an Eclipse GST down with us & maybe a Neon R/T.... maybe we'll get the club participation award. Hey Steve... if you enter the car show... please put my club down for your club affiliation if you don't already have one.
I know some of us will be racing afterwards & I am also gonna do the dyno runs too. I wanna see what the tC has in it.
The track is an 1/8 mile the only thing is I don't think they give out time slips... not sure though. It's not the greatest track in the world but it's fun & free if you enter the car show.
My name is Justin & hit the links in my signature to see my car.
My AIM name is tunedaddictions.

·
BOOST its what I do!
6,604 Posts
Ight dude that sounds good to me hopefully by then my clutch will be broken in. Hey if i bring anyone else besides my buddy with teh xB you want them to put your club down as well? As long as we dont have a name by then lol.

·
Premium Member
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sure.... If you want... I can get you started as a chapter of my club, Tuned Addictions. It's just about all done for whomever wants to start a chapter... alll they have to do is say "OK"....also pretty soon (within the next 2-3 weeks) chapters of Tuned Addictions will get Parts Discounts cause we're starting a company called Street Pro Tuners and will be giving out sponsorships too. Go to my website (Link in my signature) and go through the whole thing & check it out. ANY QUESTIONS.... Call me 540-871-6825

We've also started a Scion Specific Car Club called PROGRESSCION. We're working out all the details & putting the website together now.... it's a bit rough but it's up PROGRESSCION.com

·
BOOST its what I do!
6,604 Posts
Dude i am really sorry man but we were going to put my clutch and fly wheel in today but somethings made us push it back and we cant do it till next week the guys at the shop said if we come back next week they will hold the lift for us that way we can get it done. I would still like to go but i might not be able to bring my car ill have to see. But sorry about that one man if it wasnt for what happend today i would be there.

·
BOOST its what I do!
6,604 Posts
Hey man also an even biger reason for a no go is that some ass hole in an acura integra slammed in to the side of my car tonight at around 1125 pm and my car is in no shape or form going to NC man i am sorry about all of that dude i really am i wanted to go and every thing first the clutch and fly wheel and now this dude i am cursed.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.