Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have the Factory Sirius kit installed for their '06 HU? Is the antenna one of the big shark shape types? This is availabel from TRD Sparks right? It comes with 3 months free service? Anyone got pics? I don't want to lose my steering wheel controls. I'm willing to pay the extra money to keep it al integrated and nice. Does text display on the pioneer HU?

--Thanks

· Registered
49 Posts
I had it in my 05 and it was nice but I wanted my tv back so I got one that worked with my in dash. It does display band/station/song title. The big ass antenna can be swapped out for a smaller one it uses a single connection (newer antenna). As far a the swc you might be able to get an adapter to keep the controls on you wheel

· Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Can anyone verify that '06 steering wheel controls can control the factory sirius? I would image that they would but I want to make sure before I order. I also want to swap out the huge antenna with the lowest profile one possible. I plan to mount this to either the hatch glass or the roof glass with double sided tape in the middle right by the crack.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.