Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
now that sounds more logical than us out here not being cool.

·
Registered
427 Posts
It starts at 10PM? Wow. Driving through Oakland/Alameda in the middle of the night is my favorite thing to do on a Saturday night.

Brings a whole new meaning to Sport Driving.

Yep, I'll sign up.

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
Originally posted by Zygote55@Jan 29 2005, 11:51 PM
Obviously if all the cool people were in the "dirty south" they'd be having these events there...right?
I always assumed it was because the money to brains ratio is very high on the west coast...

·
Registered
264 Posts
Originally posted by krzy@Jan 30 2005, 05:35 PM
It starts at 10PM? Wow. Driving through Oakland/Alameda in the middle of the night is my favorite thing to do on a Saturday night.

Brings a whole new meaning to Sport Driving.

Yep, I'll sign up.
i think its probably better at night if u follow their directions and take the i-880. its been awhile but i remember 880 being the freeway with lots of big rigs going on it during the day so u'd get lots of rocks and crap flying around.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Originally posted by robotsneedlove2@Jan 31 2005, 03:48 AM
i think its probably better at night if u follow their directions and take the i-880.  its been awhile but i remember 880 being the freeway with lots of big rigs going on it during the day so u'd get lots of rocks and crap flying around.
In order to get to the 'tunnel' from 880, you still have to drive through about 6 blocks of Oakland, down Broadway I think.

I'm not too worried about it, its not a real bad part of town and its gonna be a lot of fun seeing so many Scions.

Who else is going? I'll be the one with the Flint Mica tC. It looks a lot like the one in my sig.

Maybe some of us could arrange to meet up somewhere when we get there? I don't yet know any of you, but I'd love to meet up with you.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
without a doubt we should be doing a caravan from sacramento. why not meet up before the show somewhere and finish the caravan off with a bunch of us. we just need a meeting spot where the valley and bay area owners can head to for a meet. anyone else interested in such a thing?

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
so there is a place where all those freeways kinda come together. if anyone wants to meet up, this seems like a decent spot, and there should be enough room for all of us to park and say hi and whatever.

Emeryville Marina

and a map, cause i can.

thoughts?

1 - 20 of 72 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.