Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want a bad ass exhaust that doesn't look too ricey but has nice sound and gives about a 10 hp boost.... lemme know on what u guys think i should get

· Registered
4,758 Posts
exhaust dont give boost.

i dont believe any exhaust out there gives a full 10hp, if close to that, but if i had a choice of which to gte, i would get creative compacts full exhaust, or the injen exhaust.

· Registered
1,554 Posts
No such thing...you won't get a 10 HP boost simply by adding an exhaust. You should definitely check out the search feature, because exhaust options have been discussed in depth.

· Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yea i was lookin at the evo 2 catback exhaust.... well i know its not boost but 10 hp gain... sooooo sry

· Registered
834 Posts
buderic-
I had the Injen axle back on my car for a while. I believe it can be purchased for about $400.00.
It sounded great! You won't find an exhaust that will give you much of any increase in horsepower, but if it makes you feel better, I'm sure that Injen claims it does. I put a video of it on streetfire when I was selling it (pharoh bought it) Here's a decent representation of the sound:
http://videos.streetfire.net/Player.aspx?f...FC24&term=scion tc&p=0

· Registered
1,373 Posts
Great exhaust. I love it more everyday! I'm only feeling the psychological power gain, but it sounds really good (better than any audio clip I've heard).

· Registered
1,373 Posts

· Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
nice exhaust.... ne1 else have ne flash medias i can listen too? its fine if he calls me a noob i dont care....... and does ne1 have ne ideas about air intakes?

· Registered
4,327 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.