Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so Im looking at buying new exhuast... i have the TRD one that you can get at the dealership as an option but i want a different sound....so my options are looking like the Apexi N1 universal canister with custom piping, the Injen SES, DC sports, or the GReddy evo exhuast...just wonder what ppls opinions are....and if you have any of the above let me know how it sounds....thanks

·
Registered
1,866 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
^^^No they dont....I was looking yesterday for a clip of your car (as you have the magnaflow)

Did a search..was looking for like an hour but never could find anything

Any chance you got around to making one and if so mind reposting a link?

Thnks
-Michael

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Originally posted by Capton Typo@Jul 1 2005, 05:52 AM
^^^No they dont....I was looking yesterday for a clip of your car (as you have the magnaflow)

Thnks
-Michael
as a matter of fact I have a video and plan to upload it soon, what is a good website that I could upload it to?

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Originally posted by Capton Typo@Jul 1 2005, 05:52 AM

Thnks
-Michael
There is a video of my CC exhaust with magnaflow muffler here - http://www.yoursciontc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=3950

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.