Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not my car btw. Im sure some of you may know this first hand but i was actually curious.

OUCH!!

geez, you would have to replace the whole dash.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
that would be a wonderful parts car to have.

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
At least it's not all bloody and stuff.

But yes, if the airbags go off - you probably have so much damage to the car that it won't matter to have extra couple bills paid by your insurance for the new dash.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Ugh, that poor car.

·
Registered
104 Posts
looks alot like my 99 corolla did when it was totaled by the ins. company, except the impact was on the passenger side. I never really looked at the dash when I went to get my stuff from the car - interesting.
And that airbag saved my two kids - they walked away.

·
Registered
186 Posts
So, since the airbag comes out of the top, is it possible to mount something (XM radio, etc.) on the passenger side of the dash (the more vertical part--closer to the top of the left side of glove compartment)? I'm assuming it would be in the path of the airbag...would it?

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
Hey you could find out wherever my car was sent to, and combine the two to have a brand new car. Hehe. The rear end was gone on mine...so you could have just combined the two for a new car. Voila. LoL. Funny stuff. Someone out there doesn't like AP tC's.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Installing a K&N in that car should would be easy!

Did anyone else notice the side airbags didn't deploy? I guess they have their own controller.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
it might not have side airbags. i didnt read the complete discription so i dont know.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.