Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So me and my friend went for a quick evening photoshoot the other night, and damn. A lot of these shots look fantastic. The security came lookin to bust our ass, lol. So we jet pretty early, so we couldnt get any in the garage.
Here they are

BSP or FM?

:thumbup: to all the tC's in this thread =)

·
Registered
109 Posts
like it, im guessing its a fm...

the wheels are pretty cool..

but everyone is doing the black with a chome lip, would be kinda cool all chrome and tinted windows?

just my opinion, cool car, good shine.. A+ washing...

·
Registered
172 Posts
cool pics. i also like the black/chrome.

as an aside... why were preludes never that popular? that's a sexy car...

·
Registered
847 Posts
nice pics... o, and nice tripod btw....

IMO the last gen preludes werent as popular as the second to last gen b/c they changed the look completely, plus the import scene didnt really focus on preludes themselves, just the h22a engines hidden within them...

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
nice pics.... nice cars.... i can die now

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Sup fellas? Glad you like the ride!
Those wheels are Work Euroline DH in black, they are 18x8.5 and they dont rub. HaTeOnThYs05, these do come in silver with a polished lip
but be prepared to spend an arm and two legs for the wheels, as they are about ~$500 a piece.

I did paint the interior myself, the color is a metallic burgundy, Duplicolor Metal Specks.

The last shot I did photoshop cuz it came out really dark, that was the time the security guy was drivin around, lol. So I couldnt adjust it in time. But I'm glad you all like the ride.
I shall be posting more often in this forum, glad to be part of another Scion community.

oh yea, one reason why the 5th gen Preludes werent as popular was because of the lack of sales. I mean compared to Civics at the time, the Civic sales crushed the Preludes, so thats the reason behind axing the Prelude line. But the Prelude will always be unique for its styling and is the car Honda tried something different in. And the 4th gen Preludes were a hit, the VTEC 2.2L 190HP everyone wanted. And still to this day people are doing the swaps in hatchs, tegs, and accords. I owned two 4th Gen Si's, one of them had 4WS(4 wheel steering), sweet rides.

·
Registered
250 Posts
cool ride, look sweeeeet.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.