1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Former '05er
12,590 Posts
You'll never see a Civic with those brakes. That's either a tuner version, or a photochopped version of the thing.

This vehicle is living proof that it is not possible to build an aerodynamically clean vehicle and have it sell. Just wait 'til gas hits $5 a gallon, and people will be rethinking this whole issue.

·
Ironhead
12,859 Posts
Originally posted by lo bux racer@Mar 19 2005, 10:32 AM
This vehicle is living proof that it is not possible to build an aerodynamically clean vehicle and have it sell. Just wait 'til gas hits $5 a gallon, and people will be rethinking this whole issue.
you and i just had this conversation about bikes. gotta put all this styling to sell them, and then the drag coefficient is higher than it could be. go the other way, and everyone thinks they are ugly.
but people are coming around. give it a while longer, as style adapts to function, people slowly adjust.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I like that red paint. . . I don't think it's as ugly as recent concept cars, but I have a feeling that it will sell just because it's a Honda and Hondas are all-around good cars.

·
Registered
4,643 Posts
I like it. Maybe if I was still in Europe, I'd get one of these. It's not horrible like the Insight.

·
Premium Member
1,691 Posts
Originally posted by lo bux racer@Mar 19 2005, 01:32 PM
You'll never see a Civic with those brakes. That's either a tuner version, or a photochopped version of the thing.

It's the European Version... they always get the cooler stuff than we do.

·
Registered
4,643 Posts
Originally posted by onefunkyfreshdj@Mar 19 2005, 07:59 PM
Take a wild guess what people in Europe say...

·
Former '05er
12,590 Posts
And Japan!

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
Originally posted by zoltiz+Mar 19 2005, 08:27 PM-->QUOTE (zoltiz @ Mar 19 2005, 08:27 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-onefunkyfreshdj
@Mar 19 2005, 07:59 PM
Take a wild guess what people in Europe say... [/b]
They don't always get the cooler stuff.

They don't have the tC, now do they?

·
Former '05er
12,590 Posts
True dat. Senna's giving driving lessons to God right now.

·
Ironhead
12,859 Posts
i dont know, the honda pilot is on the cutting edge of design, dont you think?

·
Former '05er
12,590 Posts
If you consider a paper cut the cutting edge, I guess so.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.