Scion tC Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wheels
I sold my 2005 tC and kept these rims. For sale are a set of 4 Enkei EMX Super 7's rims in the Chicagoland area. These are the original wheels purchased new with the car. The specs are: 18" X 7.5" by 5 X 100 bolt pattern. The tires are pretty much done and will need new rubber. They have some minor scrapes and are being sold as is. I am relocating back to the east coast in 4 weeks and DO NOT want to take these with me. Unless of course, the buyer is from the Philly area and in which case, we could possibly make arrangements. Either way, I moved them here 2 years ago on the truck and would rather not move again if I do not have to. I'll take any reasonable offers.

Grills
I also have a lower grill made of billet aluminum. For the set (upper and lower grills), I paid $350. Again, I'll take any reasonable offer. I also have the original black, OEM lower grill which this billet grill bolts on to.

*New* Lips - Front and rear primed and ready for paint. I bought the 4 piece lip kit from a buddy of mine at Exotic Customs in West Chester, PA. He holds a few patents and did the design work behind this kit. He built Bam Margera's purple Lambo and Ryan Dunn's BMW. I have no clue as to the name of this lip kit and only have the front and rear pieces here with me. I received the job offer here in Chicago during the course of my purchasing of *toys and left for Chi before the side skirts arrived. These front and rear lips are wrapped in plastic and have all the screws in a bag inside the plastic. Again, name your price.

If you're interested and legit, lets do business.

Here are some pics. Link at the bottom to more.....

Picture of Wheels and grills on the car:

Wheels:

Grills:

Kit:

·
Destroyer of Cones
7,060 Posts
You mean in July 2013 dollars, when this post was posted, or in todays dollars?

Necropost FTL!

·
Registered
373 Posts
Do you still have lips?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts