Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· BOOST its what I do!
6,530 Posts
Super Chargers have problems they arent problem free. Turbos and Super Chargers both break its due to wear and tear every thing fails. The reasons the axels are breakeing and twisting is because they are using straight up drag slicks. If they use drag radials there would be alot less chances of this. So you being a dealer of course your going to want us to go SC but others we just want something different. The super charger just brings us in the "main stream" the complete opposite of what scion stands for.

· BOOST its what I do!
6,530 Posts
BOOST is BOOST. Turbo if i set my turbo set up to 7psi the same as the SC then whats the diff. The supercharger actually puts more strain on the motor then a Turbo. Why do i say this you ask well it is belt driven. Also my car is going to be a daily driver and i am probably going to turbo it if i do moderate boost say like 7 or 8 i dont see a problem. I also dont see a problem trying to get the ECU refalsh too i bet that would help HMMMMM. I just think all of you guys are scared to turbo cause it really hasnt been done on this car. Ok be scared but the other ones of us are probably going to do it and find ways to make it work. In the end a Turboed tC will out run a TRD SC.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.