Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
welll, lets see, i tried to get feedback last time, but does anyone have any pictures of the optional 18's on ANY color tC. i just want to see how they look on the tC in a real-life photo

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
i was taking a 98 prelude in on trade for a tC. stupid me, letting work get in the way of posting a pic of my wheels.

·
Registered
223 Posts
I hope you've learned your lesson. You need to hire someone to constantly monitor these forums for you so you can be alerted when something like this comes up and needs your immediate attention. I can fax my resume and salary requirements if you'd like.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
Originally posted by Camel@Mar 17 2005, 07:28 PM
I hope you've learned your lesson. You need to hire someone to constantly monitor these forums for you so you can be alerted when something like this comes up and needs your immediate attention. I can fax my resume and salary requirements if you'd like.
trust me, moriarty and i cant afford you. our budget is stretched thinner than an olson twin.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
Originally posted by goldenchild@Mar 17 2005, 07:34 PM
I love those where can I get some of these and how much do they cost for tires and all?
available at your local scion dealer. MSRP is $1565. for wheels and tires, mount, balance, and install included.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
man, all that now now now stuff and not one comment. what was the hurry?

·
Premium Member
7,429 Posts
Originally posted by inevitablegod+Mar 17 2005, 07:36 PM-->QUOTE (inevitablegod @ Mar 17 2005, 07:36 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-Camel
@Mar 17 2005, 07:28 PM
I hope you've learned your lesson.  You need to hire someone to constantly monitor these forums for you so you can be alerted when something like this comes up and needs your immediate attention.  I can fax my resume and salary requirements if you'd like. 
trust me, moriarty and i cant afford you. our budget is stretched thinner than an olson twin. [/b]
oh my god. that may be the funniest thing anybody has said on this web site EVER!!!!!

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
thanks, i liked that post a lot for some reason. but i amuse myself pretty easily.

·
Registered
4,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
our budget is stretched thinner than an olson twin.[/b]

<span style="font-family:Arial">o yeaaaaa, sorry for being impatient. hehe, i saw that pic already though, i was hoping for a pic with a lighter car, like a silver streak, or on the indigo ink. well, indigo ink isnt lighter, but i like that color.</span>

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.