Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are the pics from the Elmhurts Auto Show here in Chi-town. I'm so mad that HEAVYG didn't get any trophy. Well me i didn't win anything either.

HEAVYG's car. I really like it.

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
nice pics... cool cars.... looked fun

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

And here is my new mod. The Licence Plate Scion Emblem.

And here is my custom 5 dual spoke wheel keychain. It suppose to look like the tC stock wheel, but the difference is that the the keychain is 5 dual spoke and the real wheel is 6 dual spoke. I havn't painted it yet and the tire on the wheel is not the stock potenzas lol

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Lol Hamster couldn't you wait a lil bit more to post all the pics. Damn it. Just joking.
yeah it was fun, but it was too damn hot.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
LOL It's a girl driving it i didnt have a chance to meet here. I think she might be a member here, but im not sure.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Thanks for the props Dean...It was fun, just to damn hot...mid 90's with high humidity...oh yeah, met the guy with the pink wheels...said he had to put those on because he busted up his other ones.

·
Registered
224 Posts
I know Dean posted alot of pics but I had to post a few more of some of the other cars that I thought were pretty cool...

and thanks to my babe hanging with me all day!

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
yeah I like the pics, now I know the billet grill won't look so bad on my BSP, although I probably won't get it, it doesn't look bad at all...

great pictures though, nice turn out, would have loved to have been there

·
Registered
336 Posts
WOW! Those pics are all really great. Looks like it was a lot of fun.

I'm going to try and head down to Austin for the Texas Heatwave car show at the end of the month, I'll try to take some pics there as well.

·
Registered
11,881 Posts
Nice pics

·
Registered
454 Posts
Those are some cool pictures. The white TC with the pink rims... does the body only have the grounds effects kit or is that something different? I'm just asking because I just ordered an 2006 TC with the grounds kit and I'm hoping that it will look like that.

·
Registered
185 Posts
The picture of that engine with the custom intake and nice molded enclosure, is that inside of that tC with the green and black body kit or another car? For a moment it looked like a complete engine swap or something...Anyone know?

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
That's the FIVE AXIS CUSTOM TC. Yeah teh green one. It has custom engine covers and all that and a 16G turbo or may be 20G have to check the part number that was on the turbine.

·
Registered
264 Posts
haha sweet pics! didn't notice the pink wheels tho (color weak here). i haven't seen too many people with the collar thing--i first saw it in australia and asked my buddy there and he said a lot of cricket players do that. i think its cuz their matches take like 5 days sometimes out in the blazing sun

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Looks like we ran into some issues. Please come back and try again later