Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was at my wo-workers house and slept over...I parked in one of the apartment houses parking spots (no one ever parks there)...Next morning I came out and went into my car to start it up....my wo-worker (friend) said hey "ChEnGy", howcome theres egg shells around your car???...i was like BS, stop lying...I went outside to check and saw an eggshell on my trunk smashed up and the Yoke was everywhere (didnt see at first because the cold weather made my windows frosty)...I was like WTheck???...then my friend started laughing at me and said theres another one smashed all over my hood...I was like darn....it doesnt sound as bad as it is but I cant get any of the Yoke off my car without scrathing it...its so frozen and i cant defrost it because the weather here is like 30-40 fahranheit...I think its going to kill my paint...hehe...next time I see someone do anything im going to DROP kick them...

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by vtecKiller@Nov 10 2005, 07:26 PM
well, this really sux... i hate those ppl
then u learned ur lesson, dont ever park in a place where every1 else dont
lol...ill do it again next time and stake out the person that does do something bad to my tC...as soon as i catch them ill do my super special...("DropKICK")

·
Registered
5,132 Posts
Yeah, but don't you have to charge up all three bars at the bottom of the screen first before you can pull that move?

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by EddNog@Nov 10 2005, 07:35 PM
Yeah, but don't you have to charge up all three bars at the bottom of the screen first before you can pull that move?
dont worry, itll be charged up by then...itll be at 5 bars because ill be punching and kicken the air already, let alone drinking before the DROPKICK

·
Registered
567 Posts
one person i know had his tc egged as well but because it left scratches he might have to get a new paint job on his doors or just get touch up paint...it just sucks.

·
Registered
200 Posts
I'm guessing (and hoping) that English was not your first language or I'm guessing your forehead won the war with it's eternal struggle against that damned keyboard.

Edit: and I'm sorry to hear about your misfortune. Egg can be a bitch to chisel off your car without damaging the paint if has been nearly frozen to it all night.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.