Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright guys, so I posted some original pics of my car ages ago. Might as well give you guys some updates. Mods thus far are listed below with pictures.

Winter Wheels:
Stock Scion Rims
215/45WR17 Bridgestone Blizzaks

Summer Wheels:
Konig Reason Wheels 17x7

Kuhmo Ecsta SPT High Performance Tires 215/45ZR17

Audio Setup
Alpine CDA-9807 Headunit

Type R Components up front (Alpine Type-R SPR-17LS)
Type R Coaxials in the back (Alpine Type-R SPR-17LP)

Type R 10" Woofer (Alpine SWR1042D)

Alpine MRD-M605 Subwoofer Amplifier
JBL 80.4 Speaker Amplifier

Hope yall like it thus far.

-Ed

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys, i really enjoy them. And the Kuhmo tires have had plenty of their skin torn off them already, they are great fun!! As far as my next mod it will involve smoking of the tailights, turn markers, and third brake light. I tried once with the mirror turn markers but had no luck, so im going to be trying to again once it gets warm.

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
you gonna drop it?

·
Registered
454 Posts
Got confused with the title... thought it was the other Ed...
. I really like those rims, how much were they? I like how the red calipers look on your car.

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Wanted to update.....rain with these tires....HOLY CRAP.....they are amazing. I vote their traction 8.5/10 in the rain, where I would rate the stockers 4/10. Amazing tires, especially for the price!!

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Im not putting the winter wheels (stock wheels) until we get snow again. We haven't got anything but a couple flurries for close to 6 weeks. My Kuhmos cost 90 each for 40,000 miles, the snow tires are 160 each for 12-15K miles. Guess which ones im going to save.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.