Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats the stupid little circle thing on the front bumper on the drivers side, my one big guess is a sensor for the outside temp on the clmate controls....

Rob

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was thinking about punching it out and putting clear lexan behind it and mounting a camera
I rocket launcher is better though

Rob

·
Registered
181 Posts
It your trunk. Ferrari Style baby. limited space. Nah, from what i've seen its to jack the front end of the car up. I've seen people punch out the cap, stick a special rod in there, and turn it to jack the front of the car up. I think im gonna mount a machine gun in there?

·
Registered
44 Posts
It isn't to jack your car up. It is so you can be "emergency" towed. It is so the car can be pulled by a chain and not rip anything off the bumper. If your stuck in mud or a ditch this allows you to be pulled out.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Originally posted by Greenhayabusa@Aug 15 2005, 08:25 AM
It isn't to jack your car up.  It is so you can be "emergency" towed.  It is so the car can be pulled by a chain and not rip anything off the bumper.  If your stuck in mud or a ditch this allows you to be pulled out.
What he said.

There is an eye hook in the trunk with the spare, pop off the cover on the front of the car, screw in the eyehook in that hole, you can attach a tow cable to the hook

With that tow cabe you can take down AT-AT's by driving circles around them...

·
Registered
107 Posts
off topic.....but i really think they need to make a transformer tC.decepticon of course.mwa hahahaha....oh yeah and a 2001 honda accord coupe just for me

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
What are you guys talking about, that is for when it is cold in the winter, you can pop that cap off and use the bar in the trunk to crank over the motor a few times to get it "warmed up" I would suggest practicing a couple times before then though.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Haha, you can also start boring it our for a super huge air inlet like on the tc drag car

·
Registered
243 Posts
Originally posted by Eric+Aug 15 2005, 03:39 PM-->QUOTE (Eric @ Aug 15 2005, 03:39 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-TeK
@Aug 15 2005, 11:51 AM
With that tow cabe you can take down AT-AT's by driving circles around them... 
Best answer yet!
[/b]
exactly my thoughts

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
At first I thought it was the knee bag sensor but then read that it was meant for towing. I wouldn't mind having a rocket or two in there, maybe shoot some popo's lol

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.