Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1. I am planning on getting a Flowmaster 60-series muffler and I wanted to know if anyone knew where I could get a y-pipe to run two mufflers our the back since the 6-series only has one out...I am having the rear end moified by a local body shop and they are putting an exactly identical hole on the left side for a clean looking exhaust setup.

2. Does anyone know of some company that sells just hollow exhaust "cans" with the burnt tip?

Thanks for your help...Matt

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well thanks for the thoughts for helping guys...I am just going to take off the stock muffler and replace it with a magnaflow muffler...my friend has one and they sound teriffic!

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Originally posted by suprakilla852611@Feb 3 2005, 07:52 AM
Read the other forums on Dual exhuast!!!
while this is appreciated, leave the moderating to the moderators Thanks

Now as for dual exhaust, I hope you understand that dual exhaust is for SHOW only. While it may look good... real dual exhaust may not help you... if fact, it may hurt performance. Most people I know just hang another muffler and leave it as a non functional show piece. That would be my suggestion. www.tctunerz.com has a picture of a tC with dual exhaust, but i think it was all custom work. I'm not sure though. As for magna flow... amazing muflers. Made by Flowmaster, great tone.. good durability. Good choice all around!

Rob

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey guys I got my Flowmaster muffler installed and pictures are on the way shortly (once I get done with my homework that is) Anyhow to dispell any rumors about maganflow and flowmaster, they have no relation.

Talking to the guy in the muffler shop that sells magnaflow they said they are made by sound something but they were for sure that it wasn't flowmaster...anyhow I love the muffler and the growl is just right for me.

Thanks everyone for your opinions and such...its appreciated

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Yeah, do the sound/video thing from inside and outside of the car if possible. Did you do the dual tip? I was thinking that camaro dual out muffler would be much cheaper/easier to route if you really want that dual tip thing for shows...

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah I will hit up some sound clips and stuff for you all the video will be a little bit though, but pictures for instance I can get, anyhow yesh I did not do dual-tip muffler I went cannonball style sorta, its really clean looking to me. Anyhow, I will post up some pics here in about an hour.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.