Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
yes, it is a flint mica tc. the rims are black everywhere except the five polished faces. at night, the black spokes disappear, and it appears to be a very thin 5 spoke.

i agree, wolo. i wasnt impressed until i saw them on my car on the ground. they look super sick going down the road.

thats cool, jake. you dont have to apologize for your opinions. i am beyond that.

·
Premium Member
16,504 Posts
If you were to split the two sets of spokes into seperate wheels i would like it but they seem like siamese biracial twin wheels to me. Just trying to explain WHY I don't like them.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
yeah, up close they look kinda busy, but from a distance and at night, they do exactly what they aree designed to do. i will try to get up a night shot.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
I dig 'em!

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
18. running 225/40/ZR18 Nitto Neo-Gen's. i like the feel of them over the yoko parada's.
i am going to see jake at radial tire for an alignment. word is he is the best in town.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
wow, word of this little arizona company has made it all the way to new york?

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Originally posted by inevitablegod@May 21 2005, 12:12 AM
18. running 225/40/ZR18 Nitto Neo-Gen's. i like the feel of them over the yoko parada's.
i am going to see jake at radial tire for an alignment. word is he is the best in town.
Awesome. I love the Nitto NT555's on my car, but HATE the price

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
thats cool. i selected rims from mod concepts mainly because i have a fabulous working relationship with their main account manager. and, because no one in cali retails them but us. working the originality angle, ya know?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.