Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Is that really a plexiglass hood or did you use photoshop and kinda ghost it in there? Thats pretty nice. I think putting that civic in there makes the tC look even better by comparison

No offense to the civic owner though

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
Originally posted by TBova@Nov 10 2005, 08:49 AM
Is that really a plexiglass hood or did you use photoshop and kinda ghost it in there? Thats pretty nice. I think putting that civic in there makes the tC look even better by comparison

No offense to the civic owner though
He took one shot hood open, one shot hood closed, then copied the underhood section from the open hood shot and then pasted it in place on top of the closed hood shot and set the layer as partially transparent.

Hey, asdf, if you don't mind in the future, may I do something like that with my car?

-Ed

·
Registered
224 Posts
Looks good I just got my S-techs on as well. How long have you had yours? Have they settled at all since install?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by BlackTC@Nov 10 2005, 01:21 PM
Looks good I just got my S-techs on as well. How long have you had yours? Have they settled at all since install?
3 weeks ago i just installed it. yea its pretty much settled now!. gotta lil trouble putting the springs back, it always gets off place, so i just let the car compressed it.

yea thoes are the best! haha
i got mines 160 flat
how much did you get yours?

·
Registered
224 Posts
Not much cheaper than you, I got mine for 150 shipped. ASDF Once your springs settled did they drop more than after install?

·
Registered
65 Posts
awesome pix man the ride looks great!!!!

·
Registered
63 Posts
The Flint Mica looks amazing in the first pic.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Originally posted by jleanse23@Nov 13 2005, 08:52 PM
Awsome! What type of fog lights are those, and where can I get them?!
my bro bought it off of some guy on hondamarketplace.com yea thoes are replicas pretty good though

hmm we should have something like hondamarketplace but for scion. i dont mine buying used stuff off of people =D

·
Registered
40 Posts
hows the ride? bumpy? i have a new tein s.tech and h.tech springs, and i'm still undecided what to put in my car... i want the ride comfortable yet handles well... feedbacks would help from s.tech and h.tech owner... by the way, i'll sell one spring as soon as i decided what to put in my car.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.