Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just dropped off my tc to the shop to have a custom system put in. It is getting a full trunk molded fiberglass system in paint(silver). The subs are going to be inverted. I am having the amps floated so that there will be blue lighting behind them as well as some strobes. The plastic on the hatch that is that sorta grey color will be painted to match. Can't wait to see it!

I have also decided to put 2, 5" monitors in the headreasts eventually(meaning a few months), as well as fiberglass the bottom of the door panels to expose the speakers.

Around Oct-Nov I should have my wide body kit in and put on also. I will then select rims that will match as well as fit without rubbing if I drop the car an inch or so.

I ordered the kaminari carbon fiber reverse coil hood and carbon fiber wing. Both of wich are currently on back order from kaminari. (I was told that they ran out of carbon fiber material and that is all I am waiting on.)

All in all this car is going to be fun!!

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Can't wait to see it. How much is the custom trunk install costing you?

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well I caved in and decided on some more mods as long as it is in the shop. 20% tint on windows and the roof paneling reupholstered in black suede! I will post pics as soon as I get it back from the shop.

·
Registered
453 Posts
what do caps do?[/b]
do a search and u will find that they are pretty much unnecessary and wasted money...this comin from someone who has one

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Got the car back a few days ago. I will post pics as soon as I can!! Looks really nice. Took alot longer than expected though. Still a little bit more that needs to be finished.

p.s. The shop that did it tore my front driver seat fabric so now they are going to 2 tone my seats in black suede and silver carbon fiber for free!!

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sorry these are really bad photos!

Blue overhead lighting!!

A little modification to the LCD screen!!

Blue cold cathode kit! 6, 12" tubes total!

This is the trunk. I plan on modifying it a little. Maybe 2, 7" screens at the bottom!

·
Registered
98 Posts
Looks good, looks expensive. I like being able to use my truck to carry stuff, in addition to the spare tire, but if the show car is your thing, it looks great.
those caps look like some kinda energy drink, but i dont think theyd taste that good.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.