Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
I like the look of the Billet Grill on the SSM. Very sharp.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
I wonder if it would look as good on a FM, or if the contrast would be too much...

·
Registered
402 Posts
Nice lookin vehicle you got there buddy.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Originally posted by Pharohz@Feb 21 2005, 08:09 PM
I wonder if it would look as good on a FM, or if the contrast would be too much...
I think the contrast might be too much. I'm of the fence about it for FM.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Welcome

·
Registered
75 Posts
Wow, awesome drop! And I too think the billet grill really looks great on the SSM tC. It seems like your new car got some good attention in the 4th picture.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Love your car...very nice...I am glad I have the billet grill on my Super White!!!

·
Registered
129 Posts
nice pics and nice vid. nice civic also. haha. clean ride, though i'd prefer it a bit lower. thats why when i get my flint mica in a few weeks i'm saving up for tein ss coilovers as my first mod, then i'll just swap over my 18s motegi ff7s from my av6 over. hopefully black wheels with polished lip looks good on flint mica, it was beautiful black on black with my accord.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Originally posted by airswipes@Feb 22 2005, 09:33 PM
nice pics and nice vid. nice civic also. haha. clean ride, though i'd prefer it a bit lower. thats why when i get my flint mica in a few weeks i'm saving up for tein ss coilovers as my first mod, then i'll just swap over my 18s motegi ff7s from my av6 over. hopefully black wheels with polished lip looks good on flint mica, it was beautiful black on black with my accord.
nice choice in coilovers. I had tein ss on my civic and loved them to death. Being able to adjust the dampers is a big plus, makes the ride so much better.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.