Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
142 Posts
nice ride lo bux

i dont think its hard to go from auto to manual, maybe the other way around

ive been driving stick for about 6 months now and whenever i drive my moms car, which is an auto, i get really bored and start zoning out and i have to actually try to stay concentrated

once, my bro was taking the tc to the shop because a honda element rear ended it and on the way back he was driving my old car (an auto '91 toyota land cruiser) and as we pulled up to a red light he slammed on the brakes with his left foot because he wanted to press a clutch

· Registered
142 Posts
theres definitely a difference between talking on a cell phone and talking to a passenger. when you are talking to a passenger you can just ignore them when you need to and pay attention to the road, but you have the need to stay engaged in conversation when you are talking to someone on the phone, therefore distracting you

i dont think the government should have to pass legislation to regulate talking on cell phones. people should just use common sense and not call anyone while driving or if someone calls you, say "ill call you back later"

lol skin, i never heard of parents making their kids learn stick. i had to argue for the "privilege" (according to my parents) of getting a stick.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.