Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I suck. After putting the wheels from my tC on my 1972 Maverick, lowering it and ruining the paint, I took a shot a lowering the tC a bit.
I suck at photoshop. I have new respect for those that don't.
My best work so far:

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
Originally posted by courier11sec@Oct 23 2005, 08:16 PM
I suck. After putting the wheels from my tC on my 1972 Maverick, lowering it and ruining the paint, I took a shot a lowering the tC a bit.
I suck at photoshop. I have new respect for those that don't.
My best work so far:
Shadow-ninja tC. [email protected]!!

-Ed

·
Registered
8 Posts
Why don't you just cut out the wheels and move them up? Instead of cutting out the whole car and moving it down? Solves all your issues I think....Then just use the clone stamp tool to fill in the cement pattern and shadows around the wheels.

btw, I use Photoshop CS2 at work and home everyday and I have been using PS for 5 years...ANy questions just let me know! :)

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hehehe. Thanks for the tips guys.
MetalHaze, meet vtecKiller. His Photoshop skills are very good, but he's still working on English

heheh.

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
thats how i learned photoshop, i saw that photoshop junkie website, read it a lil, i was like, SERIOUSLY??!! its NOT hard at ALL!! so i flip throught all my illegal discs.. (lol) found photoshop, installed it, and the magic begins...

btw i got free CS2 to dl, pm me for more info

·
Registered
576 Posts
I got Photoshop cs2 last night too... off the net...

Ah the wonder's of Limewire.

Works too. Even the Crack for it.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.