Scion tC Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm wondering if any other aftermarketers have brought out some other door sill enhancements for the tC. My plastic one popped out as I hit it with my foot. I popped it back in but am thinking of replacing the cheap ___ plastic ones.

Thanks,

K.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Have you seen the ones Scion offers? I think they are pretty sick.

But yeah, the aftermarket will catch on as time passes.

·
Registered
335 Posts
I put the doors sills on my car too but don't pictures yet. Like imasaf said they are just for looks. It too close to the seat for people to step on that part but it does look better then just the plain black piece.

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
Yea, I'll definitely be getting the OEM Door Sill Enhancements when I have some cash...I was wavering on whether or not to get them, but the more I think about it and the more I see them installed on other cars, they're great looking and I want them.

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
That's where I'll be getting them, but I would like to pay off some of my $2,500 credit card bill, etc., before I spend anymore money on stuff for my tC.

...We'll see how long my resolve lasts.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Originally posted by basilisk4@Aug 17 2004, 02:11 PM
That's where I'll be getting them, but I would like to pay off some of my $2,500 credit card bill, etc., before I spend anymore money on stuff for my tC.

$2500.00, haha, thats nothing.

But yeah....you still have the right idea.

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Originally posted by basilisk4@Aug 17 2004, 03:11 PM

$2500 is not too bad... but I think you should try to pay it off first. Why give the credit card company interest??? Work on paying off your credit card balance first... that should save you some money in the end to buy these goodies that you want...

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
I just about never carry a balance...however, I had to live somehow over the summer while I was studying for the bar exam. I've started my job now, but haven't gotten paid yet -- first paycheck comes this Thursday! Unfortunately, it will take me a couple months to get totally caught up.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts