Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
730 Posts
Three screws. One at the door release and two behind the door handle, The plastic cover on the door handle will just pop off to reveal the screw locations. Once you remove the screws, then remove the black plastic triangular cover that covers the mirror bolts by pulling one corner. The door should easily pop off after this.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yep Gotta, I am going to put Boston's in. Not the subs going to use Kickers. I have all kicker in BDT ( Nickname for my other truck Big Dumb Truck) I don't really like the midbass of the kickers, but the subs hit. I am going to use Alphosonik amps I pulled them out of the truck I just traded. Need to blow those amps up before spending a bunch of money on new ones.

·
Registered
10 Posts
This post was helpful in me removing my door panel. Unfortunatly though when I was tryin to reveal the screw behind the door release. I accidently broke that little cover piece. I tried to see if the scion dealership would sell me another cause they just pop in and snap down. I was a little let down when they told me they couldn't sell just that little cover piece by itself. They told me I'd have to possibly get a new door panel if I wanted it back. But after talkin to several people in the parts department. They put in a require to the distribution center to sell that piece by itself. Hopefully I'll know something tomorrow. Makes me feel stupid for going off and breaking the thing :-(.

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Double sided adhesive tape will put the "screw cover" piece back...

When I bought my Matrix used it had missing bumper plugs (just like in the tC where some people put foglights). After talking to a dozen dealer parts departments I got convinced that plugs cannot be purchased without a bumper. Sometimes Toyota just does not make sense...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.