Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had my tc since august of 2005. Since then i have been door dinged 4 times in which one of the dings is not repairable unless body work is done. I have been rear ended without my knowing. So pretty much im pissed and it makes me want to cry when I look at the damage especially since I have a BSP which makes things show 10 times worse. should I just trade her in for another one?

·
Registered
108 Posts
Yeah i gave up parking far away from everyone. I swear you can be the only one in the parking lot and somehow you end up with a ding on your car.

I had my car parked in front of my friends house, and apparantly the little neighbor kids were writing their scooters and the handle bar hit my driverside door and put about a 7-8inch crease in it. Thank god it's a dent/crease and the paint is still in tact. It's close ehough to the bodyline where it blends but still it bugs the crap out of me. But $200 to get it fixed, i think i'll wait.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I just washed my car today and noticed a scratch running down my passenger side door. Real frustrating. Not so funny thing is a co-worker joked with me about a door ding last week and now I'm not so sure it was a joke...

·
Registered
79 Posts
i got a car wash a week ago. i was so happy it looked so good. and then i had a sweet surprise a nice dent. but i am lucky i work at a dealersip and i am good friend with the guy that does the paintless dent repair. he fixed it for free. and it is as good as new

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.